Slug: tivo-trick-stream-internet-radio-to-your-entertainment-system Date: 2004-10-30 Title: “TiVo Trick: Stream internet radio to your entertainment system?” layout: post
Working from home today, and listening to some nice european trance in the background… through my entertainment system. How?
- Find a nice internet radio stream in iTunes
- Add the stream to a playlist. This is generally not useful, as the stream never "ends", so your playlist will never go to the "next" song. Be patient.
- Install the TiVo Desktop software on your Mac.
- Use the TiVo Desktop preference pane to tell your Mac to share your internet radio playlist.
- In the TiVo, go to Music and Photos > (your computer) > (your playlist) > (your stream)